- We have added the eyeDistance metric to the /verify, /enroll, and /recognize methods!
- New major enhancement to the accuracy of the facial recognition engine
- You should notice a big speed increase for repeated /recognize requests to the same gallery
- You asked for it, we listened. You can now remove a single face from a subject_id without removing the entire subject!
- Check out the new View subject method to see the face IDs enrolled for a particular subject
- You can now pass in a face_id to the Remove subject method to remove just one face from a subject
- The face_id is now passed back to you when you issues an Enroll request
- We have added a "maleConfidence" and "femaleConfidence" values to the /detect method
- Added a detector for lips (Together, or Apart) to our face recognition API
- Added a detector for glasses (Sun, Eye or None) to our face recognition API
- More improvements to speed when performing recognize operations on very large galleries.
- Proud to announce some big upgrades today to our face recognition API.
- Ethnicity detection added to /enroll and /detect methods.
- Improved performance in both accuracy and speed of /recognize and /verify operations.
- Added a new face "quality" metric to let you know how well your image will perform for later recognition or verification.
- We have added a new "form upload" capability to the face recogition API in addition to passing in images as URLs and Base64 encoded.
- We have made some performance enhancements to our face recognition API. You should see dramatic improvements in speed when searching very large galleries.
- Added a completely revamped and improved high performance face recognition engine available to all users.
- Verify method now available for all face recognition users.
- Age and Gender detection now available for all face recognition users.
- Multi-face analysis added to our Emotion API.
- Released version 2 of our Emotion API now with age, gender, 6 emotions and more.
- API examples updated with improved visualizations for our Emotion API.
- One to one face recognition verification is now available with our /verify method for our Enterprise Plan customers. See the docs here.
- Check out our new API examples for our Emotion API. Watch this space for more to come soon!
- We have opened up the source for our Face recognition Android client library . Pull requests are welcome!
- We have opened up the source for our Face recognition iOS client library . Pull requests are welcome!
- Emotion API client libraries are now available
- We have released our new Emotion API. You are able to receive detailed facial analysis on videos sent into our new /media endpoints. See our new Emotion API documentation site.
- Added new gallery/remove method to the API and SDKs which will enable you to remove all the subjects in a gallery with one call and remove the gallery itself
- Android SDK now available
- Standardized error codes
- New API documentation site released
- Gender detection now available in all face methods
- PHP SDK now available
- CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) support added to the API
- We now automatically rotate incoming photos
- Added a parameter for minHeadScale to enable detection of images where the heads take up a small portion of the overall image
- Added ability to process multiple faces during enroll
- Added ability to accept and auto-detect a URL or Base64 image using the image parameter
- url parameter deprecated
- Added selector parameter to enroll and recognize methods
- Added symmetricFill parameter for all face methods
- SSL support now available at https://api.kairos.com
- iOS SDK available
- Second Ruby gem wrapper for Kairos ID available
- New lower pricing and increased API call limits
- New workflow for enroll and recognize, no longer need to call detect prior
- New gallery methods added for managing your galleries
- Base64 encoded images can now be submitted to the API
- Kairos ID generally available
Detect, enroll and recognize methods for 2D to 3D facial recognition