Miami, FL | Remote work available
Enjoy making complex technology simple and useable? Would you like to work with some really talented people on challenging, meaty projects as part of a rapidly growing startup?
Design is our oxygen and we care about it deeply. We have ambitious goals and are looking for passionate, empathetic design thinkers (and doers) to deliver elegant, considered solutions.
- Be accountable for quality.
- Be able to challenge convention and show reasoning.
- Conceive, facilitate and report user testing and research initiatives.
- Collaborate with Chief Design Officer to deliver internal and customer facing design strategies.
- Understand customer and user needs and give deliberate, prescient feedback and opinions.
- Support growth and sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI or equivalent.
- Proven experience within a technology, software or design focused company.
- Able to conceive and execute end-to-end design solutions within a highly iterative environment.
- Portfolio with demonstrable examples of live, validated product design thinking.
- Show evidence of research techniques, for example; heuristics, analytics, interviewing, journals and prototyping.
- Willingness to get hands dirty; bootstrap, hack and experiment.
- Deep and broad understanding of fundamental design principles and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English; must be comfortable in being a storyteller.
- Project framework experience (Agile, SCRUM, Lean UX) preferred, but not essential.
What's in it for you
- Great organization with a family atmosphere based in Miami or Boston
- Remote and flexible work available
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k options