Mobile Engineer (iOS)
Miami, FL | Remote work available
The Mobile Engineer position at Kairos involves collaborating with our product and development teams. In this role, you will help in all aspects of the technology powering Kairos' face biometrics SaaS platforms. Your challenges will range from developing SDKs to analyze emotional response data in real time to creating demos to gather data and train the next generation of face biometric detectors.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize Kairos experience for the iOS platform.
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Build reusable iOS software components to interface with our computer vision and analysis platforms.
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance.
- Work with the operations teams to perform and automate software releases.
- Object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa and other frameworks.
- Experience with mobile application development at the user interface and system levels.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with multithreading programming.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Experience with software version control systems (We love GitHub).
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and experiment with a passion for technology.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Android and/or PHP backend development.
- API design and development background.
- Automated testing and build experience.
- Experience with software version control systems (We love Github).
What's in it for you
- Great organization with a family atmosphere based in Miami or Boston
- Remote and flexible work available
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k options