Machine Learning Engineer
Miami, FL | Remote work available
The Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer position at Kairos involves working collaboratively with our product and development teams. In this role, you will help develop and enhance the algorithms and technology that power Kairos’ face biometrics SaaS platforms. This role covers a wide range of challenges, from developing new emotion detectors to working with our ultra-fast face feature point and face detectors.
- Experience as a data science/analytics expert, ideally with demonstrated big data, computer vision, and machine learning innovation.
- Be involved in all aspects of the systems from requirements to design to development.
- Work with the development teams to bring your visions into reality.
- MS or Ph.D. with a focus on computer vision and/or machine learning.
- Experience with software version control systems (We love GitHub).
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects.
- Willingness to learn and experiment and a passion for technology.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent communications skills to communicate high level concepts to our development and product teams as well as our customers.
Nice to Haves
- Facial recognition, detection and emotion analysis experience.
- C++, Python, and/or R experience.
- SQL, MongoDB, Hadoop experience.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience.
What's in it for you
- Great organization with a family atmosphere based in Miami or Boston
- Remote and flexible work available
- Stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k options